After mastering the previous steps, you’ve already done a lot of skilling. Now it’s time to learn more about your champion’s role. Here I listed and described all the roles shortly with all the caracteristics that you should know.
- You have the most important role – doing a big and constant damage (dps);
- Attack: your job it to hit those tanky champions and supports, then assasins and ADCs;
- Position: you should always stay in the back of the team (always be well positioned) and in the reach of only one enemy, that you attack-move, while he focuses someone else. If that one always focuses you, wait for him to use his cooldowns before reaching you and then go in.
- Additionaly watch this short video (also check out this guy’s channel):
- Support is like an ADC that doesn’t CS, he just trade, take damage, initiate ….
- His job is to take care of the map vision: ward and sweep the enemy’s wards,
- Most important role is to snowball the ADC (he doesn’t take the kills),
- He helps ADC farm and zone.
- Snowballing the team (don’t take all the kills – share),
- Map Vision (like support does),
- Counter gank (countering the enemy jungler)
- But more in these short videos (again, check out this guy’s channel):
- Kill the squishy ones,
- Enters the teamfight the last for easy clean, or it can flash – spell – Zhonya’s to initiate.
- Helps zoning the enemy’s squishiest,
- Initiate teamfights and stays in the front,
- Defends the squishy teammates,
- Avoid getting isolated from the team,
- Can use flash + spells to “surprise” the enemy, and get to the backline (more on teamfights);